Recipe courtesy of TasteofHome.com
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches). You may also use a Nilla wafer crust.
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- Additional banana slices, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk, vanilla and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Fold in 3 cups whipped topping.
- 2. Pour 1-1/3 cups of pudding mixture into pie crust. Layer with banana slices and remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining whipped topping. Garnish with additional banana slices if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 311 calories, 13g fat (9g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 213mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.